Position: Account Executive
Job Location(s): Brookfield, WI; Milwaukee, WI; Waukesha, WI
Employment Term: Regular
Employment Type: Full Time
Starting Salary Range: $40,000+
Required Education: Some College
Required Experience: 1 to 2 years
Required Security Clearance: None
Related Categories: Sales - Inside, Sales - Outside, Sales - Representatives/Service
Position Description: The main goal of the Account Executive role is to build sales. Sales should be built by prospecting for new and potential clients, as well as nurturing exiting clients to generate future revenue. The ideal candidate should possess strong interpersonal skills as they act as the liaison between the company and select groups of clients. Account Executives must maintain knowledge of market, solutions/services the company can provide. If customers have questions, concerns or requests, account executives will relay their needs to the appropriate individual or department within the company and follow up with the customer.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong desire for a career in sales.
- College degree preferred, but will consider all top earners.
- Prior sales experience is helpful (Internship, on-campus employment, volunteer work, retail sales, etc...), but will train right person.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to learn and master New Horizons product knowledge.
- Ability to communicate with business customers effectively over the phone and in person to build business-to-business relationships.
- Ability to analyze situations, conduct client investigations, seek clarifications and think creatively to generate solutions.
Fortune Magazine ranked New Horizons as one of the Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in America and Forbes ranked us in its list of the 200 Best Companies in the US. New Horizons was named the world's largest IT training company by IDC. With more than 300 centers in more than 70 countries, New Horizons sets the pace for innovative training programs that meet the changing needs of the industry. New Horizons of Wisconsin is locally owned and operated in Appleton, Madison, and Milwaukee.
A continuing skills shortage for IT professionals, ever-changing operating systems, new technology development, and the expansion of the internet drives tremendous demand for computer training. This demand from businesses, both large and small can provide prime leads for enterprising sales professionals.
- A great sales training program that provides a unique blend of classroom-based training, online training, job shadowing, and coaching.
- Advancement opportunities!
- Unlimited earning potential –Base salary plus commission.
- Fun, competitive culture filled with contests, recognition, and team activities.
- Valuable, ongoing education and training: AEs will earn respected industry certifications from Microsoft, Cisco, VMware and more!
- Medical, Visual, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Free computer training for you and immediate family members